Individual girls cannot benefit financially from Girl Scout-related money-earning activities.
- The money raised by girls in a troop setting is the property of that troop. The troop decides how to use the money.
- When a troop disbands and/or girl(s) leave the troop, the troop decides how, when and to whom the troop funds are disbursed.
- If a girl transfers to a new troop during either of the Cookie or Fall Product Program timeframes, her funds and sales data numbers remain with the original troop. When the program has concluded, the original troop decides as a group how funds will be distributed.
- Under no circumstances may funds be distributed to individual troop members (girls or adults) or leaders.
- If a troop has disbanded with funds remaining, the funds revert to River Valleys.
- See also: Troop Disband and Juliette Money Management Policy.