Troop Leaders must follow River Valleys procedures regarding troop disbandment.
- Troop leaders must inform River Valleys of the decision to disband a troop when that decision is made.
- River Valleys will communicate with members of a troop known to be disbanding or disbanded in regard to future participation options and follow-up tasks.
- A troop leader must submit a Troop Disband Form, along with confirmation of closure/$0 balance of any/all troop bank account(s) within 30 days of the last troop activity as registered girl members.
- Troops must comply with the Troop Funds Distribution Policy as they disband.
- River Valleys may determine a troop is inactive when there are no active members, even if they have not formally notified River Valleys of disband.
- When a Troop Disband Form is received, the troop number cannot be reused. Inactive troop numbers may be reinstated at the discretion of River Valleys.