Welcome, Recruiters! Thank you for your continued commitment to growing Girl Scouts in your area.
It’s time for fall recruitment! Scroll down for trainings, resources, and a timeline for this year. Reach out to your recruitment staff member with any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional recruitment resources & trainings can be found on Rallyhood. To set up your Rallyhood account and/or join the “Recruitment Crew” rally:
- Navigate to Rallyhood.com/60749
- Enter your email address and click “next”. (Please use the same email address you use to log in to your MyGS account.) If you don’t have an account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Create/log into your account and request to join the “Recruitment Crew” rally.
- Please allow one week for your request to be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your request is approved.
Your Year at a Glance
- Watch the Volunteer Recruiter Training 2023 video and download the training handout. Complete this quiz once you have viewed the entire video.
- Attend the Fall Recruitment Kick-Off. Fill out the attendance survey if you attend the live event on June 13 or watch the meeting recording.
- Let us know if you would like to organize your Service Unit’s school open house opportunities.
- Schedule a time to connect with your Recruitment Staff member.
- Start building your Service Unit recruitment team.
- Start developing your Service Unit’s recruitment plan.
- Confirm the date, time, and location for your fall sign-up event(s). Submit the Share Your Event Form with your event details by July 31.
- Identify family-focused community events to attend.
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up on June 20. Check your email inbox for the invitation.
- New materials will be coming to the Impressive Print Portal by mid-July.
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up on July 18. Check your email inbox for the invitation.
- Encourage leaders in your Service Unit to fill out the Troop Catalog Update Form.
- Attend school open houses and family-focused events in your community.
- Join us at Fall Launch on August 26. More information to come!
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up. Check your email inbox for the invitation.
- Support follow-up recruitment activities in targeted areas.
- Help local troops grow and fill their troop by promoting International Day of the Girl membership campaign.
- Support Girl Scouts River Valleys’ Winter and Spring membership campaigns.
Other Recruitment ResourcesFall Recruitment Planning Reflection Questions
- Where in your community can you share flyers, yard signs, or posters?
- What events are happening in your community this summer and fall that might present opportunities to connect with new Girl Scout families?
- What online spaces do people in your community use to connect and get information? Does your Service Unit have access to PTO/PTA groups at local schools?
- What information do you have about open troop spots in your Service Unit? What information do you need?
- Who in your Service Unit can help support recruitment activities? (Volunteers, troop leaders, Girl Scouts, troop families, etc.)
- What are you worried about this fall recruitment season?
- What are you excited about this fall recruitment season?
Grassroots Promotions Toolkit (English)
Toolkit includes guidance for digital promotions, materials and tips for flyers, posters, and yard signs, local media opportunities, and resources for engaging youth, community and local Girl Scout families.
Read the Recruiter Round-Up e-newsletter to get up-to-date information during the recruitment season. Make sure to stay subscribed to this list, and let us know if you aren’t receiving it!
Each edition of Recruiter Round-Up will be added to the list below once it has been published.Archive
- Recruiter Round-Up: May 18, 2023
- Recruiter Round-Up: Apr 12, 2023
- Recruiter Round-Up: Mar 23, 2023
- Recruiter Round-Up: Feb 13, 2023
- Recruiter Round-Up: Jan 18, 2023
- Recruiter Round-Up: Dec 21, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: Nov 15, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: Oct 7, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: Sep 7, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: Aug 8, 2022
Service Unit managers and recruiters can log in to the Impressive Online Print Center to order any of the following kits or items. Please allow one week for your order to be processed then items will be mailed to you. To create a new account, select “click here to register” at the sign in area. Allow up to 3 business days for approval of new accounts. For further instructions, view our Online Print Center Training Video
For further instructions, download the Online Print Center Training Guide.
8.5” x 11” flyer with information on how to join Girl Scouts.
“What Do Girl Scouts Do” Flyer
8.5” x 11” dual-sided flyer with information on becoming a Troop Leader on one side and an overview of Girl Scout programming on the other.
Mentored Troop Flyer
8.5” x 11” flyer with information on how to join a Mentored Troop.
Mentored Troop Leader Flyer
8.5” x 11” flyer with information on becoming a Mentored Troop leader.
“Under the Sea” Customizable Flyer
8.5” x 11” event flyer with space for your Under the Sea event date, time, location, and description.
Recommended event description: Bring your favorite adult to this Under the Sea Adventure! You’ll explore ocean-themed games and activities, meet new friends, and learn about all the fun things you can do as a Girl Scout.
Standard Customizable Flyer
8.5″ x 11″ flyer with space for your sign-up event date, time, location, and description.
Caregiver Conversation FAQ Sheets
8.5” x 11” dual-sided FAQ sheet to guide the Caregiver Conversation portion of sign-up events. Includes the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Included in Sign-up Event kits.
Troop Expansion Flyer
Troop Expansion Peer-to-Peer Invite Cards
Under the Sea Event Curriculum