Welcome Recruiters! Thank you for taking on this important role!
As a recruiter, you serve as a local Girl Scout champion that organizes within your community to engage with prospective families, host local recruitment events, and help register girls and adults for membership. Get started by watching the Fall Recruitment Kick-Off Video Recording.
Your Year at a Glance
May-July: Onboarding & Planning
- Attend the virtual Fall Recruitment Kick-Off event on June 14 or watch the video recording.
- Fill out your Recruitment Worksheet (PDF).
- Schedule a time to connect with your Community Organizer.
- Start building your service unit recruitment team.
- Start developing your fall local promotions plan.
- Confirm the date, time, and location for your fall sign-up event(s).
- Identify available school open houses and family-friendly community events to attend.
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up on June 21. Check your email for the invitation.
- New materials coming to the Impressive Print Portal by July 1.
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up on July 19. Check your email for the invitation.
August: Promote & Organize
- Confirm your sign-up event and open house details. Submit Share Your Event Form.
- Encourage leaders in your Service Unit to fill out the Troop Catalog Update Form by August 24 to receive $10 off at any Girl Scouts River Valleys shop locations.
- Attend school open houses and family-focused events in your community.
- Join us at Fall Launch on August 13. More information to come!
September: Sign-up Events
- Host local sign-up events.
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up on September 20. Check your email for the invitation.
October: Reflect & Celebrate!
- Attend the Service Unit Meet-Up on October 18. Check your email for the invitation.
- Support follow-up recruitment activities in targeted areas.
- Help local troops grow and fill their troop by promoting International Day of the Girl membership campaign.
Other Recruitment ResourcesRecruiter Round-Up
Read the Recruiter Round-Up e-newsletter to get up-to-date information during the recruitment season. Make sure to stay subscribed to this list, and let us know if you aren’t receiving it!
Each edition of Recruiter Round-Up will be added to the list below once it has been published.
- Recruiter Round-Up: May 6, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: April 6, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: January 18, 2022
- Recruiter Round-Up: October 1, 2021
- Recruiter Round-Up: August 31, 2021
- Recruiter Round-Up: August 5, 2021
- Recruiter Round-Up: April 14, 2021
- Recruiter Round-Up: January 8, 2021
- Recruiter Round-Up: November 5, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: October 2, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: September 3, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: August 14, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: July 31, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: July 14, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: June 30, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: June 18, 2020
- Recruiter Round-Up: May 26, 2020
Service unit managers and recruiters can log in to the Impressive Online Print Center to order any of the following kits or items. Please allow one week for your order to be processed then items will be mailed to you. To create a new account, select “click here to register” at the sign in area. Allow up to 3 business days for approval of new accounts. For further instructions, view our Online Print Center Training Video
For further instructions, download the Online Print Center Training Guide.
Updated resources coming soon!