Service units may use Girl Scouts River Valleys-approved electronic registration and payment methods for volunteer-led events and activities.
- Only council vetted and approved electronic registration and payment methods may be used to collect information and/or payment for service unit events and activities.
- River Valleys provides approval of registration/payment options, but will not provide technical support.
- Service units initiate and manage their own business relationship with the chosen approved vendor, including but not limited to data and financial management.
- All events should be set up as “private” in the chosen online registration management system. This is to limit events from being visible in a public search online on the registration system’s website.
- Service units may not pass any fees from their chosen system to the customer directly.
- When applicable, service units must use the “absorb fees” setting when establishing prices in the online registration management system.
- This cost can be built into the budget and included in the registration fee, but may not be selected as automatic when setting up an event in the system.
- The following vendors are approved by River Valleys for electronic registration and payment for volunteer-led events and activities:
- PayAnywhere (electronic payment)
- Eventbrite (online event registration and payment management)
- Ticketbud (online event registration and payment management)
- RegFox (online registration and payment management)
- Stripe via Rallyhood (Rallyhood’s online registration tool uses Stripe for payment management)