To be registered as members of Girl Scouts, individuals must pay annual, lifetime, or other applicable membership dues.
- Membership dues are paid to Girl Scouts of the USA. River Valleys does not retain any portion of membership dues.
- Membership dues rates are set by Girl Scouts of the USA.
- The Girl Scout membership year is October 1 through September 30.
- Membership dues must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Financial assistance is available and must be requested at the time of registration.
- Membership dues are refundable in the following cases:
- No acceptable participation option is identified (e.g. no troop is available in a family’s area).
- A membership is purchased in error (e.g. purchased for wrong person, wrong membership year, etc.).
- Requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of registration and are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Membership dues of one person may not be transferred to the credit of another person.