River Valleys reserves the right to define Cookie Program girl rewards, including type, earning requirements, distribution, and redemption.
- Girl rewards are program-related benefits (separate from troop or Juliette Cookie Program proceeds) provided to girls participating in the Cookie Program based on sales activity.
- Cookie Program girl rewards are issued at the discretion of River Valleys and its affiliated baker, during the time period(s) published annually by River Valleys.
- Girl rewards must be earned and cannot be purchased.
- Girl rewards are calculated automatically by the baker-provided online system based on the total packages allocated to the girl, at the end of that year’s Cookie Program.
- Troops must not pool sales data among girls. Each girl’s cookie sales must be allocated individually in the online tracking system.
- Requirements for reward earning and reward choices/options are published annually by River Valleys and are subject to change without notice.
- Troop leaders/Juliette mentors are responsible for entering girl reward choices in the online system, managing and distributing rewards received from their service unit, ensuring timely distribution, and providing clear communication to families about pickup.
- Service unit volunteer teams receive and distribute troop and individual girl rewards.
- Service unit team responsibilities include accepting reward deliveries, confirming accuracy of reward deliveries, ensuring timely distribution, and clear communication with troops and Juliette Girl Scout families about pickup times.
- Some rewards may be shipped directly to the recipient’s home address.
- Girls will automatically be issued Cookie Credits if a reward choice has not been selected in the online system by the published deadline.
- Requests regarding reward exchanges and/or errors are processed on a first come, first served basis and are not guaranteed. Some items cannot be exchanged.
- Girl rewards in the form of Cookie Credits or coupons (such as half-off camp coupons) are subject to the conditions provided with those rewards, which may change at any time.
- See policy: Cookie Credits & Fall FUNds
- Some rewards require that girl or family balances be paid in full to their troop (or to River Valleys for Juliette Girl Scouts) before they are distributed.
- Some rewards may be subject to further conditions communicated annually by River Valleys.