Whether you are a new or seasoned troop leader, you can now take your Girl Scout learning experience to the next level with gsLearn, our online, self-paced training forum. Follow the five steps below to get started!
5 Steps to Access gsLearn
Step 1: Go to My GS
- Access to gsLearn is available through the MY GS login on our council website, or click MY ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner of this website in the blue navigation menu.
Step 2: Log in
- Log in in using your username and password for My GS. Your username is the email address associated with your Girl Scout account. If you have not set up or forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Your Password” option.
Step 3: Click on My Account
- Click on the “My Account” yellow tab in the upper right corner. This will take you to your dashboard where you can view your household, your troop, gsLearn, and the Volunteer Toolkit!
Step 4: Enter gsLearn
- Select gsLearn on the left-hand side of your account. You will enter the gsLearn site.
Step 5: Go to “Content Library”
- Select Content Library to see all the courses available to you. Courses that have been started will show up on your homepage.
- Please note: If it is your first time logging in, it may take up to 24 hours to see courses. If you do not see courses after 24 hours of your first log-in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org