River Valleys offers volunteers the opportunity to appeal removal decisions using the process described in this policy. This policy may be revised by River Valleys in its sole discretion with or without notice.
- All appeals must be submitted by the removed party through the Removal Appeal web form.
- The removal will remain in effect during the appeal process.
- Appeals and related records and actions will only be disclosed to those with a legitimate need to know or as required by applicable law or court order.
- River Valleys will not release information about an appeal to other volunteers, members, or family members except with the agreement of the volunteer whose status is at issue or as required by applicable law or court order.
- The best interests of our girl members, as determined by River Valleys in its sole discretion, are paramount in guiding the appeal process.
- Results of an appeal are final and binding.