Girl Scouts River Valleys offers volunteers the opportunity to submit an appeal if they are dissatisfied with a decision made regarding their participation with, or removal from, the the organization. Volunteers wishing to make an appeal can do so in the within ten business days of receiving notification.
- All appeals must be submitted by the removed party below.
- The removal will remain in effect during the appeal process.
- Girl Scouts River Valleys will provide a final decision within ten business days (If additional time is needed for further review, a status update will be provided within ten business days).
- All appeals and related records and actions are confidential.
- Results of an appeal are final and binding.