The 2020 Fall Product Program (Snacks & Magazines sale) will be held September 25-October 18. The following resources will be updated prior to the 2020 sale.
The Troop Fall Product Manager Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines fall product program. This article for troop fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guide.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – We recommend you complete a 15 minute online training.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Troops – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Families – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the recourses available to girls and families.
- Rally Guide – Use this guide to kick off your troop’s season with a Snacks & Magazines rally.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form (Formerly known as Collection Problem Report) – Use this form to report any financial issue that occurred during the Snacks & Magazines season.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Finance/Inventory Issues FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require submitting a Finance/Inventory Issue Form.