The 2019 fall product program (Snacks & Magazines) will be held September 28-October 20.
The Troop Fall Product Manager Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines sale, our fall product program. This article for troop fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guide.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – We recommend you complete a 15 minute online training.
- Troop Fall Product Training Presentation – View this presentation for more information about Fall Product Training.
- Troop Fall Product Training Webinar Video – View this webinar video for more information about Fall Product Training.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Troops – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Families – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the recourses available to girls and families.
- Rally Guide – Use this guide to kick off your troop’s sale with a Snacks & Magazines rally.
- GirlScoutsRV.box.com/In-A-Nutshell – Use this link to access archives of In a Nutshell, the weekly enewsletter emailed to troop and service unit fall product managers during the Snacks & Magazines sale.