The 2022 Fall Product Program (Snacks & Magazines sale) has ended.
The Troop Fall Product Manager Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines fall product program. This article for troop fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources for the program.
Resources for Downloading and Printing
M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
M2OS Quick Tips for Families
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Families
- Girl Scout Snacks & Magazines Family Responsibility and Permission Form – All sellers are required to complete this new digital permission form in order to participate.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – All Snacks & Magazines managers are highly encouraged to complete the 20 minute online training in preparation for season.
- 2022 Fall Product Program Activities
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form – Use this form to report any financial issue that occurred during the Snacks & Magazines season.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Finance/Inventory Issues FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand the ACH withdrawal process and situations that require submitting a Finance/Inventory Issue Form.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.