The 2020 Fall Product Program (Snacks & Magazines sale) will be held September 25-October 18.
The Troop Fall Product Manager Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines fall product program. This article for troop fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources for the program.
Resources for Downloading and Printing
M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
M2OS Quick Tips for Families
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Families
Snacks & Magazines Rally Guide
Use this guide to kick off your troop’s season with a Snacks & Magazines rally and activities.
Download Rally Guide
M2OS – The online system for managing the Snacks & Magazines sale.
- Girl Scout Snacks & Magazines Family Responsibility and Permission Form – All sellers are required to complete this new digital permission form in order to participate.
- Family Responsibility and Permission Form Completion List – Reference this spreadsheet to view which families have completed the Girl Scout Snacks & Magazines Family Responsibility and Permission Form.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – All Snacks & Magazines managers are highly encouraged to complete the 30 minute online training in preparation for season.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form – Use this form to report any financial issue that occurred during the Snacks & Magazines season.
- 2020 Fall Snacks and Magazines Materials Request Form – Complete this form to request additional print materials.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require a withdrawal or credit to troop bank accounts.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.