The 2020 Cookie Program will be held February 15-March 29, 2020. The following resources will be updated prior to the 2020 Cookie Go Day.
The Troop Cookie Manager Guidebook is your ultimate guide to the entire cookie season. This article for troop cookie managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guidebook.
Resources for Downloading and Printing
Key Cookie Program Dates
Don’t forget to mark down these key dates in your calendar.
Download Key Cookie Program Dates
Cookie Program Policies Packet
Participation in the Girl Scout Cookie Program must be conducted according to Girl Scouts River Valleys and Girl Scouts of the USA policies and standards.
Download Cookie Program Policies Packet
Troop Cookie Manager Responsibility Form
You are required to read and sign a copy of this form prior to accepting cookie inventory. This form must be turned in to your service unit cookie manager.
Download Troop Cookie Manager Responsibility Form
Family Cookie Responsibility Form
Have families complete and sign this form before they are given cookie inventory. Keep on file until December 31. This form will release your troop of financial responsibility if a family does not return cookies or money by the designated date.
Download Family Cookie Responsibility Form
Cookie Varieties Handout
Troops can print this list of available cookies to hang up at a booth or hand out to customers.
Download Cookie Varieties Handout
Per Girl Average Bar Graph
Check out the Per Girl Average for cookies sold in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by program grade level.
Download Per Girl Average Bar Graph
Donation Program Receipts
Girls can issue customers a donation receipt, as donations for these programs are tax deductible.
Download Donation Program Receipts
Deposit Slip Check Listing Sheet
Use this tracking sheet to keep detailed copies of all deposit slips and bank receipts until December 31.
Download Deposit Slip Check Listing Sheet
Encoded Deposit Slips
Contact us to have specially encoded deposit slips printed for Juliettes to use. Ensure Juliettes use these these slips deposit cookie money into Girl Scouts River Valleys’ Wells Fargo account.
Family Cookie Money Handling Tips
Cookie money tips for families from the Troop Cookie Manager Guidebook and the Troop Cookie Manager Responsibility Form.
Download Family Cookie Money Handling Tips
Counterfeit Money Tips
Read information on what to do if you or your troop encounters counterfeit money, and to what to look for when receiving cash.
Download Counterfeit Money Tips
PayAnywhere/Credit Card Handbook for Cookies
Use these instructions to set up a PayAnywhere account—a free credit card reader for smartphones for troop cookie activities.
Download PayAnywhere/Credit Card Handbook for Cookies
How Cookie Money Flows
This diagram shows an overview of the sequesnce of steps cookie money follows throughout the Cookie Program.
Download How Cookie Money Flows
- The Cookie Press – Read The Cookie Press blog for up-to-date information about Girl Scout cookie program training, initial orders, cookie booths, rewards, Smart Cookies and more.
- Cookie Program Training – Learn more about in-person and online training opportunities for Cookie Program volunteers.
- Resources for Girls and Families – Find cookie resources like order cards and safety guidelines for girls and families who are selling cookies.
- abcSmartCookies.com – Smart Cookies is the online platform that will help you and your troop through all the phases of the cookie program.
- Smart Cookies Guide – Use these step-by-step tutorials to guide you through the Smart Cookies platform.
- Cookie Booth Sales – Find more information and resources related to cookie booths.
- Cookie Cupboards – Find information about cookie cupboards including addresses, operating dates & hours, printable drive-up directions, and inventory alerts.
- Planned Orders FAQ – Reference this article when you or your troop has questions around planned orders or cookie cupboards.
- Initial Order – Find information about initial cookie orders including how to place an initial order, steps to earn the initial order patch, delivery assignments and deadlines.
- CookieCalculator.org – Use this online tool to help determine your initial cookie order.
- Cookie Swap Wiki Instructions – Reference this resource to learn how to use the Cookie Swap Wiki for transferring cookie inventory between troops
- Troop Cookie Family Meeting Article – This article outlines how to host a cookie business meeting that should be held in December or early January.
- Cookie Donation Programs – Learn about our two cookie donation programs.
- Cookie Contests & Patch Programs – Find more information about cookie contests and patch programs.
- Rewards – See the full cookie reward lineup of items (including Cookie Credits) that girls can earn, and additional reward information.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form (Formerly known as Collection Problem Report) – Use this form to report financial issues that occurred during the cookie season.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & Finance/Inventory Issue Form FAQs – Reference this article when you or your troops have questions around finance issues or automated clearing house (ACH) transactions.
- River Valleys Troop Product Program Facebook Group – Join the Girl Scouts River Valleys Troop Product Program Facebook group to connect with other Cookie Program volunteers.