The 2019 Fall Product Program (Snacks & Magazines sale) will be held September 28-October 20.
The Service Unit Fall Product Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines fall product program. This article for service unit fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guide.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – We recommend you complete a 15 minute online training.
- M2OS Troop Leader Training – We recommend troop leaders complete an 8 minute online training.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a service unit volunteer.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Troops – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Families – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
Troop Manager Resources for Your Reference
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Finance/Inventory Issues FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require submitting a Finance/Inventory Issue Form.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form (Formerly known as Collection Problem Report) – Ensure troops complete this form if any financial issue occurred during the Snacks & Magazines season.
- Rally Guide – Troop fall product managers use this guide to plan a Snacks & Magazines rally.
- Troop Fall Product Manager Resources – The above resources are available for troop fall product managers in this article.