The Service Unit Fall Product Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines sale, our fall product program. This article for service unit fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guide.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – We recommend you complete a 15 minute online training.
- M2OS Troop Leader Training – We recommend troop leaders complete an 8 minute online training.
- Service Unit Fall Product Training Presentation – View this presentation for more information about Fall Product Training.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a service unit volunteer.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Troops – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Families – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.box.com/Nutshell-SU-Edition – Use this link to access archives of In a Nutshell, the weekly enewsletter emailed to troop and service unit fall product managers during the Snacks & Magazines sale.
Troop Manager Resources for Your Reference
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require submitting a collection problem report.
- Collection Problem Report – Ensure troops complete this form if any financial problem occurred during the Snacks & Magazines sale.
- Rally Guide – Troop fall product managers use this guide to plan a Snacks & Magazines rally.
- Troop Fall Product Manager Resources – The above resources are available for troop fall product managers in this article.