The 2018 Girl Scout fall product sale (Snacks & Magazines) has ended. Check back in December for information on the 2019 sale. The following resources will updated prior to the 2019 sale.
The Service Unit Fall Product Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines sale, our fall product program. This article for service unit fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guide.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – We recommend you complete a 15 minute online training.
- M2OS Troop Leader Training – We recommend troop leaders complete an 8 minute online training.
- Service Unit Fall Product Training Presentation – View this presentation for more information about Fall Product Training.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a service unit volunteer.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Troops – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
- M2OS Quick Tips for Families – Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.box.com/In-A-Nutshell – Use this link to access archives of In a Nutshell, the weekly enewsletter emailed to troop and service unit fall product managers during the Snacks & Magazines sale.
Troop Manager Resources for Your Reference
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require submitting a collection problem report.
- Collection Problem Report – Ensure troops complete this form if any financial problem occurred during the Snacks & Magazines sale.
- Rally Guide – Troop fall product managers use this guide to plan a Snacks & Magazines rally.
- Troop Fall Product Manager Resources – The above resources are available for troop fall product managers in this article.