The Service Unit Fall Product Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines sale, our fall product program. This article for service unit fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guide.
Please Note: The 2018 fall product sale (Snacks & Magazines) will be held September 28-October 21. Products, rewards, and other program information will be revealed later this summer. Get ready to meet our 2018 mascot, Maddie the Moose, earn great rewards, and earn proceeds for your troop when we kick off the season.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – You and your troop fall product managers are required to take a 20-minute online training.
- Nut-E (AshdonFarmsNutE.com) – This is the online platform where you will update your service unit’s information and add participating troops.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.box.com/Nutshell-SU-Edition – Use this link to access archives of In a Nutshell, the weekly enewsletter emailed to troop and service unit fall product managers during the Snacks & Magazines sale.
- GAOTrak.com – For questions and inquiries about magazine subscriptions, contact QSP Customer Service via the GAOTrak.com website or by calling 877-289-6247.
Troop Manager Resources for Your Reference
- Nut-E Instructions – Troops use this guide to enter orders and rewards in Nut-E.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH ) Electronic Debit Form – Remind troops to complete this form prior to October 1 when the sale begins.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require submitting a collection problem report.
- Collection Problem Report – Ensure troops complete this form if any financial problem occurred during the Snacks & Magazines sale.
- Rally Guide – Troop fall product managers use this guide to plan a Snacks & Magazines rally.
- Troop Fall Product Manager Resources – The above resources are available for troop fall product managers in this article.