The 2020 Fall Product Program (Snacks & Magazines sale) has ended. Check back in the spring for next season’s sale dates.
The Service Unit Fall Product Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines fall product program. This article for service unit fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources for the program.
Resources for Downloading and Printing
M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a service unit volunteer.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units
M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
M2OS Quick Tips for Families
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Families
Snacks & Magazines Rally Guide
Use this guide to kick off your troop’s season with a Snacks & Magazines rally and activities.
Download Rally Guide
M2OS – The online system for managing the Snacks & Magazines sale.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – All Snacks & Magazines managers are highly encouraged to complete the 30 minute online training in preparation for season.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form – Use this form to report any financial issue that occurred during the Snacks & Magazines season. Submission deadlines and FAQs are included.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand situations that require a withdrawal or credit to troop bank accounts.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/About-Snacks-Magazines – Read an overview of the program, meet the mascot and learn how Girl Scout friends and families can help.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.