Plan to join us for Snacks & Magazines season starting September 26! Meet this season’s mascot, Hope the Hawaiian Monk Seal, who will help us “Go Bright Ahead” into the fall. Girl Scouts can offer tasty snacks and a full array of magazines for friends and family to purchase to benefit their troop.
The Service Unit Fall Product Guide is your ultimate guide to the entire Snacks & Magazines fall product program. This article for service unit fall product managers lists all the accompanying resources for the program.
Resources for Downloading and Printing
M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a service unit volunteer.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Service Units
M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a troop leader.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Troops
M2OS Quick Tips for Families
Use this step-by-step guide for navigating the Snacks & Magazines software M2OS as a family member.
Download M2OS Quick Tips for Families
- Snacks & Magazines Family Responsibility Form – All sellers are required to complete this form to participate.
- Snacks & Magazines Training – All Snacks & Magazines managers are highly encouraged to complete the 20 minute online training in preparation for season.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form – Use this form to report any financial issue that occurred during the Snacks & Magazines season.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Finance/Inventory Issues FAQs – These frequently asked questions will help you understand the ACH withdrawal process and situations that require submitting a Finance/Inventory Issue Form.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/About-Snacks-Magazines – Read an overview of the program, meet the mascot and learn how Girl Scout friends and families can help.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Product-Lineup – See all the Snacks & Magazines that are for sale.
- GirlScoutsRV.org/Snacks-Magazines-Sellers – See all the resources available to girls and families.