The Service Unit Cookie Manager Guidebook is your ultimate guide to the entire cookie season. This article for service unit cookie managers lists all the accompanying resources referenced in the guidebook.
Resources for Downloading and Printing
Cookie Program Policies Packet
Participation in the Girl Scout Cookie Program must be conducted according to Girl Scouts River Valleys and Girl Scouts of the USA policies and standards.
Download Cookie Program Policies Packet
Cookie Rally Guide
Use this guide to help you when planning a cookie rally. At your rally you can use the activity guides included in this resource.
Download Cookie Rally Guide
Troop Cookie Manager In-Person Training Presentation
When training your troops use this PowerPoint presentation to provide and overview of the Cookie Program.
Download Troop Cookie Manager In-Person Training Presentation
Troop Cookie Manager Responsibility Form
These forms provide an outline of key responsibilities for troop cookie managers. At the training, have troops fill out these forms and keep a copy for your records until December.
Download Troop Cookie Manager Responsibility Form
Troop Cookie Manager Guidebook
Each Troop Cookie Manager receives this guidebook. Reference this resource often when training your troops in-person.
Download Troop Cookie Manager Guidebook
Encoded Deposit Slips
Contact us to have specially encoded deposit slips printed for Juliettes to use. Ensure Juliettes use these these slips deposit cookie money into Girl Scouts River Valleys’ Wells Fargo account.
How Cookie Money Flows
This diagram shows an overview of the sequesnce of steps cookie money follows throughout the Cookie Program.
Download How Cookie Money Flows
- The Cookie Press – Read The Cookie Press blog for up-to-date information about Girl Scout cookie program training, initial orders, cookie booths, rewards, Smart Cookies and more.
- Cookie Program Training – Learn more about in-person and online training opportunities for Cookie Program volunteers in addition to the PowerPoint presentation you can use to train your troops.
- Troop Cookie Mananger Resources – View resources for troop cookie managers.
- abcSmartCookies.com – Smart Cookies is the online platform that will help you and your troops through all the phases of the cookie program.
- Smart Cookies Guide – Use these step-by-step tutorials to guide you through the Smart Cookies platform.
- Cookie Cupboards – Find information about cookie cupboards including addresses, operating dates & hours, printable drive-up directions, and inventory alerts.
- Planned Orders FAQ – Reference this article when you or your troop has questions around planned orders or cookie cupboards.
- Initial Cookie Order – Find information about initial cookie orders including how to place an initial order, steps to earn the initial order patch, delivery assignments and deadlines.
- CookieCalculator.org – Direct troops to use this online resource to estimate what size initial cookie order to place.
- Cookie Booth Sales – Find more information and resources related to cookie booths.
- Cookie Swap Wiki Instructions – Reference this resource to learn how to use the Cookie Swap Wiki for transferring cookie inventory between troops
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) & Finance/Inventory Issue Form FAQs – Reference this resource when you or your troops have questions around finance issues or automated clearing house (ACH) transactions.
- Finance/Inventory Issue Form (Formerly known as Collection Problem Report) – Use this form to report financial issues that occurred during the cookie season.
- Girl Scout Finance Report – To be eligible for the service unit bonus, this form must completed and at least one service unit cookie manager in the service unit must have completed cookie training online or in-person.
- Facebook.com/GSRVPP – Join the Girl Scouts River Valleys Service Unit Product Program Volunteers Facebook group to connect with other Cookie Program volunteers.