Service unit volunteers can renew their membership and role(s) for the upcoming Girl Scout year by completing the following steps.
- Log into MyGS, navigate to My Account, then My Household. Here you will see a list of your household members and their participation.
- Check the select all boxes for both youth and adults in your household. You can uncheck any troops or roles that you are not continuing with for the next membership year and check the “Not Returning” checkbox for these items instead.
- Click “Add Renewal”.
- On the next screen, confirm details for your household members are all correct. Choose the next membership year and select your desired payment type. To request financial assistance to pay for your renewal, select the financial assistance option on the payment screen.
Financial assistance is available for annual membership renewal for both youth and adults. It is not available for Lifetime Memberships. Please allow 2-3 business days for your financial assistance request to be processed.
To use Cookie Credits, Fall FUNds, or Juliette Program Credits to pay for your renewal, select the program credits option on the payment screen. If you have physical credits, please mail them to the St. Paul Service Center: 400 South Robert Street, St. Paul, MN 55107. To apply program credits towards your renewal, submit the Program Credit and/or 2023 Happy Camper Coupon Code Redemption Form. Renewal is not complete until credits are received and applied. Click “Submit Member Details.”
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete your renewal. You’ll receive an email confirmation after your renewal has been processed.
Process Following Renewal and Addition of Roles
After your renewal is complete and our staff will email you a link to complete your Service Unit Position Agreement for the upcoming membership year. Your membership status will display as “Screening” until your agreement is submitted and approved.
Summary of Resources
- mygs.girlscouts.org – This website is where you should log in to complete the renewal process.
- Service Unit Position Agreement – After you renew, you will be asked to complete this agreement form.
- Service Unit Directory – Use this directory to search for your service unit number.