The 2020 Cookie Program will be held February 15-March 29, 2020.
Girl Scouts River Valleys will assign all troops in each service unit one of two delivery types. You can find your service unit’s delivery type in the Cupboard Delivery Assignments.
- Mini Drop – Primarily located in smaller communities
- Mega Drop – Located mostly in the Twin Cities metro and other large communities
Mini Drop Quick Guide
- Girl Scouts River Valleys will provide service unit cookie managers with the delivery date via email in November.
- Confirm location with Girl Scouts River Valleys and inform your troops.
- Some communities will be grouped together for their mini drop, and Girl Scouts River Valleys will notify you if you will be partnering with another service unit. Together you’ll select one delivery location.
- Girl Scouts River Valleys will email service unit cookie managers the delivery time frame the week before your delivery date.
Mega Drop Quick Guide
- At the delivery, volunteers go through a drive-thru process to pick up their cookies. These are typically held in parking lots of businesses or warehouses.
- Service unit cookie managers do not need to oversee this delivery process.
- Service unit cookie managers double check to see that troops have chosen a location and time prior to the troop initial order deadline.
- If a troop hasn’t chosen a location and time, service unit cookie managers can choose one for them when confirming the service unit’s initial order