- Starts: 5/31/27 at 12:00 AM
- Ends: 5/31/27 at 11:59 PM
- Location: MedExpress, Various Cities, MN
MedExpress provides high-quality, convenient, and affordable health care. With a full medical team at our neighborhood medical centers, we offer a range of services, including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. Our unique approach to health care puts patients first.
Girl Scout Troop leaders are invited to schedule a ½ hour time frame for the “MedExpress First Aid Badge Program” at any Minnesota MedExpress location. Locations can be found at www.MedExpress.com
To request a tour, please complete the request form found at www.MECommunityConnections.com at least 60 days prior to the requested visit.
When the troops arrive they will receive:
- 1. A Tour of the Center
- 2. Opportunity to meet the MedExpress Center Team
- 3. First Aid Demonstration
- 4. First Aid Badge and Certificate Presentation