- Starts: 9/14/20 at 12:00 AM
- Ends: 9/30/20 at 12:00 AM
The “Be a Force for Good” campaign will engage girls, families, and volunteers through social media posts, city proclamations, and building/bridge lighting events. This campaign will also be longer than our traditional Spirit Week and be held September 14-30. Girls, adult members, and volunteers will have the opportunity to be ambassadors for Girl Scouts, showing how they are changemakers in their communities and inviting others to join them.
Girls can earn the Force for Good patch by:
- Sharing the text-to-join number with another girl/family, inviting them to join in being a force for good by joining Girl Scouts,
- AND stating how they have been, or how they will be, a force for good.
Service unit team members will have a key role in this campaign. Here’s a snapshot of what’s to come:
- Service units will be asked to post and share campaign promotions on social media, share info with email lists, and share in service unit team and troop leader meetings leading up to and during September 14-30.
- Like and share Girl Scouts River Valleys’ posts, share info about proclamations and bridge lightings if they’re in your community, and encourage troops and families to participate in the patch program.
More details to come!