The Early Bird renewal season, April 1–June 30, is an opportunity for current Girl Scouts families and volunteers to renew your membership for the upcoming 2023-2024 year.
Troops and Girl Scouts can earn great incentives when they renew their membership during Early Bird. Soar into Summer with Girl Scouts River Valleys—spread your wings, find new adventures, and make forever friends along the way!
This Year’s Early Bird Incentives
- An exclusive Early Bird patch featuring this year’s mascot, the bald eagle!
- Troops can earn an additional 10 cents/ package sold in the 2024 Cookie Program by meeting the target per girl average (PGA) and qualifying as an Early Bird troop.
- Troop leaders will receive a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase or $20 off a $100 purchase to use four times a year at any Girl Scouts River Valleys Shop locations, sent via email.
- New! Troop leaders will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of two $100 gift cards to the Girl Scouts shop.
- New! Girl Scout Night at the MN Aurora – Early access to register to attend Girl Scouts Night at MN Aurora FC (a pre-professional women’s soccer team) with hands on activities and a chance to meet our new CEO, Marisa Williams. Now through June 4th, registration is exclusively open to Girl Scouts who have renewed their membership for the 2023–2024 Girl Scout program year. Kick off your new Girl Scout year with this fun opportunity!
To qualify as an Early Bird troop, troops need to register at least one troop leader and half of 2022-2023 troop members by June 30, 2023. (Half equals 50 percent of troop membership as of March 31, 2023.) Troop leaders can check to see how many Girl Scouts are currently registered in their troop by logging in to MyGS and viewing their roster. New troops that formed between April 1–June 30, 2023, qualify if they have one troop leader and at least three Girl Scouts registered for the upcoming membership year. Girl Scout Juliettes who register a mentor and one Girl Scout are eligible for all “troop incentives.” Parents and caregivers can register and/or renew memberships for anyone in their family.
Why wait? Take the next step on your Girl Scout journey by renewing your membership during Early Bird from May 1 through June 30.