Read on for Girl Scout rewards and electronic credit updates, snack deliveries & distributing to families, and snack payment collection from families. Service Unit Fall Product Managers: Read on for snack delivery reminders, rewards shipments.
In this edition:
For Service Unit Fall Product Managers:
Girl Scout Rewards and Electronic Credit Updates
Patches, seal plushes, and more will be coming soon! The Girl Scout rewards shipment will arrive to Service Units in December. Your Service Unit fall product manager will contact you once the items are received to arrange for pickup. Watch for more details on the timeline in the next In a Nutshell.
Fall FUNds and Juliette Program Credits are sent electronically. Girl Scouts will receive emails with their Fall FUNds and/or Juliette Program Credit codes by the end of December. These emails will be sent to their primary caregiver. Check out the Electronic Program Credit FAQ’s for more details on these credits.
Snack Delivery Reminders
Snack deliveries to Service Units will wrap up tomorrow, Friday, November 18. Your Service Unit fall product manager will be in contact with you when your snack items are available for pickup. Don’t forget to follow these important steps when picking up your items and when distributing snacks to families:
- From the M2OS homepage, go to Delivery Tickets located under the Product Management heading. You’ll be able to print both snack and reward delivery ticket totals for the troop.
- Under Product Delivery Tickets, scroll down to the Troop Tickets by Troop section.
- Choose your troop number from the dropdown menu or type it in the search box.
- Select Create Ticket.
- Print the ticket for the total snack order by troop.
A full case of snacks contains 12 single pieces. The snacks are delivered to the exact piece. For example, if you had 15 English Butter Toffee orders, you would receive 1 full case and 3 single pieces.
To sort snack items by Girl Scout, use the following reports:
- From the M2OS homepage, go to Delivery Tickets.
- Under Product Delivery Tickets, go to the Girl Scout Tickets section and select a specific Girl Scout or all Girl Scouts from the dropdown menu.
- Select Create Ticket.
- Print that ticket for all Girl Scouts or the specific Girl Scout.
Pro Tip: Have families sign the delivery ticket to acknowledge that they received all items before they leave your home.
If you encounter an issue, please reach out to your Service Unit fall product manager within 24 hours of pickup.
Snack Payment Collection from Families
Payment from families for snack order card sales can be made to the troop in several ways. Direct families to your preferred method:
- Venmo/PayPal/CashApp: Use one of these options to electronically transfer payment to the troop account.
- Reminder: Use the friends and family option within the payment platform to avoid fees.
- Direct deposits into the troop account using a troop deposit ticket (be sure the family provides you with a copy of the receipt).
- Cash/checks turned into the troop.
Track all Girl Scout payments in M2OS to keep tabs on any remaining funds due to the troop. Any remaining payments are due to the troop by December 5.
Snack Delivery Reminders
Snack deliveries continue through Friday. Don’t forget to follow these important steps when distributing snack items to troops:
Step 1: Print your troop delivery tickets from M2OS
- From the M2OS homepage, go to Delivery Tickets located under the Product Management heading, and scroll down to Troop Tickets by Delivery Site.
- Choose Single from the drop-down menu as the Delivery Site Type, then select the delivery address from the Delivery Site drop-down menu.
- You can print all tickets from the Troop drop-down menu or just the troops you know who participated in the program.
- Then click on Create Ticket and print the tickets.
- Sort orders by troop using the Troop Tickets.
Step 2: Verify the totals for each snack item with troop volunteers
- You can have them sign the troop delivery ticket to acknowledge they received all items. Trust us, taking the time to verify the snack count with the troop will save you a lot of headaches in the long run.
Contact us within 24 hours of delivery to report any product issues. Note: We will ask you to report the total number of items received and the total number of items listed on the delivery ticket, so have that information ready before connecting with Girl Scouts River Valleys.
Girl Scout Rewards Shipments
Right after the snacks arrive, Girl Scouts are eagerly awaiting their rewards. We have received an update from our reward vendor, M2 Media, and they anticipate the shipments will arrive in early December. Watch for more details on the shipments coming in the next In a Nutshell.