Early Birders, it’s game time: Gather your troop together to kick off your upcoming Girl Scout year by cheering on our local minor league baseball team, the St. Paul Saints! Each $25 ticket includes General Admission seating, an exclusive bandana and patch, and a Ball Park Picnic. Renew your membership and register for the event!
Date: August 19
Registration Closes: August 5
Location: CHS Field, St. Paul, MN
- $25 Event Registration (FY23 member-only): Includes General Admission seating, an exclusive bandana and patch, and a Ball Park Picnic.
- $13 Overnight on the Outfield (FY23 member-only): Paid in full at the time of registration. After the post-game fireworks show, youth and adult Girl Scout members are invited to join us for an exclusive campout on CHS Field! Non-members are not permitted to camp out. Girl Scouts should provide their own camping gear and follow the Adult/Girl Scout ratios in Safety Activity Checkpoints. Details will be emailed prior to the event. Event ends 7:00 am Saturday morning.
- $25 Game-only tickets (Non-members welcome!): Make the game a family event! Additional tickets may be purchased for up to ten family members per Girl Scout, for $25 each, paid in full at the time of registration.
- Each Girl Scout must have a new or renewed 2023 membership (valid 10/1/2023 – 9/30/2022) to participate in this event.
- Please register your Girl Scouts individually. Each registrant may purchase additional game tickets for up to ten family member guests.
- Registration based on availability. Please register early to ensure participation!
- Girl Scout members may opt to use financial assistance, program credits, and/or an installment payment for their game ticket by registering for this event with a $5 deposit. If you are planning to request financial assistance, please pay the minimum deposit with a credit card and select Financial Aid as a payment type. After registering, visit girlscoutsrv.org/financial-assistance to submit your financial assistance application If using program credits, please pay the minimum deposit with a credit card and select Program Credits as a payment type. Paper credits should be mailed to our St. Paul Service Center office. To submit Electronic Program Credits, visit volunteers.girlscoutsrv.org/program-credit-redemption-form/.
Members may take advantage of partial payment for the event by making a $5 deposit for their ticket. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
See our full Camp and Event Registration and Cancellation Policy at girlscoutsrv.org/policies (Updated January 2022)
The deposit from your cancelled registration cannot be transferred, nor refunded. To receive a refund, less the non-transferable/non-refundable deposit, we must receive your cancellation notice by the posted cancellation deadline (30 days prior to the program start date). To cancel your registration, submit the Events & Camp Cancellation Form.
Registration for this event is limited to Girl Scouts and adults with a 2022-2023 membership. Non-member game-only tickets are available for purchase. Children two years and under are admitted for free. Members may buy a maximum of ten guest tickets for the game only, for non-member friends and family. The overnight camp out is for Girl Scout troops and is a member-only event.