The Early Bird renewal season is April 1–June 30. It’s an opportunity for you to renew your troop’s memberships or renew your service unit role for the upcoming 2022-2023 year. Troops and new Girl Scouts become eligible for great incentives when they register by during Early Bird season. Go boldly into the future with Girl Scouts River Valleys—New exciting adventures and opportunities to connect await!
This Year’s Early Bird Incentives
- New! Access to Paint Your World Purple, a members-only virtual event featuring actress, singer, and author Kristen Bell. Members who renew their membership by May 13 will be eligible to register for this exciting opportunity.
- An exclusive Early Bird patch featuring this year’s mascot, the barn owl!
- Troops can earn an additional 10 cents/ package sold in the 2023 Cookie Program by meeting the target per girl average (PGA) and qualifying as an Early Bird troop.
- Troop leaders will receive a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase or $20 off a $100 purchase to use four times a year at any Girl Scouts River Valleys Shop locations, sent via email.
- New! Troop leaders will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of two $100 gift cards to the Girl Scouts shop.
- New! Girl Scout Night at the St. Paul Saints Game – Early access to register to attend a Saint Paul Saints game in August, with the option to camp out on the field. Registration now open for anyone who has renewed their membership for the 2022–2023 Girl Scout program year. Kick off your new Girl Scout year with this fun opportunity.
To qualify for the Early Bird incentives, troops need to register at least one troop leader and half of 2021-2022 troop members by June 30, 2022. (Half equals 50 percent of troop membership as of March 31, 2022.) Troop leaders can check to see how many Girl Scouts are currently registered in their troop by logging in to MyGS and viewing their roster. New troops that formed between April 1–June 30, 2022, qualify if they have one troop leader and at least three girls registered for the upcoming membership year. Girl Scout Juliettes who register a mentor and one Girl Scout are eligible for all “troop incentives.” Parents and guardians can register and/or renew memberships for anyone in their family.
Why wait? Take the next step on your Girl Scout journey by renewing your membership during Early Bird from April 1 through June 30.