The first shipment of Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies (PBS) to council cupboards is delayed. We expect this variety to be available in council cupboards beginning the second week of the sale.
What We Have Done in Response
- Ensured that all initial orders which included Peanut Butter Sandwiches were filled by shifting planned PBS cookie cupboard stock to fill initial orders.
What You Can Expect
- All other cookie varieties will be in stock (except the gluten-free Caramel Chocolate Chip) at all council cupboards starting on Go Day weekend (February 19).
- We anticipate Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies will be back in stock and ready for pick up in all Council Cookie Cupboards by the week of February 28. This includes Blaine, Burnsville, Mankato, Plymouth, Rochester, Roseville, and Woodbury.
- Our baker does not anticipate any further shortages of inventory this season. For the latest inventory alerts at our Council Cupboards, please check Cookie Central and the Cookie Cupboard Map which will be updated throughout the entire cookie season.
- For those placing planned orders for pick up at our metro express cupboards: Please place your order for all varieties you need. We expect the PBS variety to be available for council express planned orders with deadline of February 28 for pick up March 3-4 .
We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate this cookie season together.