Take on new adventures in this year’s Cookie Program and earn the Cookie Adventure patch featuring the new Adventureful Girl Scout Cookie!
How to Participate
Girl Scouts can participate in the new Cookie Adventure Bingo Patch Program throughout the six weeks of the Cookie Program. Download and print the Cookie Adventure Bingo Card in color and black & white. The card has a unique selling activity challenge in each square. Each column of the bingo card focuses on a different way to sell Girl Scout Cookies.
Once your Girl Scout completes either of the following bingo patterns, snap a photo of your card and submit the Cookie Adventure Bingo Form.
- Each activity in a single line (up/down, across, or diagonal) OR
- All activities (cover-all or blackout)
All Girl Scouts who participate and submit a photo of their bingo card through the online form by April 3 will receive the Adventureful Patch. There will be a prize drawing for everyone who completes a single bingo line, and another prize drawing for everyone who completed a cover-all card.
Entry Requirements & Deadline
- Limit one entry per Girl Scout (Only submit one bingo card).
- A photo of the completed bingo card must be submitted with entry.
- To be eligible for the prize drawing you must complete the online submission form by 11:59 PM (CST) on April 3, 2022.
- All entries will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys for potential use in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Participants must be registered 2021-2022 members with Girl Scout River Valleys.