Brand new leaders are invited to join a new leader cohort. Alongside other new leaders, you’ll progress step by step and learn everything you need to know to start your troop successfully. Our troop leader support team will provide you with everything you need to know from the moment you sign on as a troop leader to the end of your first full troop year.
We’ll provide the training, meeting plans, and a whole network of support. Training will be offered through virtual group meetings and learn-at-your-own pace online courses.
Training sessions will be sequenced to get you ready to launch your troop and will cover topics like:
- Where to find Girl Scout resources like meeting plans and other trainings
- How to invite and welcome new girls and families into your troop
- Exploring Girl Scout awards like badges and petals
- Networking and sharing ideas with other brand-new leaders
- What a troop meeting is like and planning your first 1-3 meetings!
Now is a great time to join! New troop leaders (and their accompanying Girl Scout) can join for FREE!*
*Promotion lasts until July 30, 2021.
Exclusive New Leader Event
New leader cohort participants (and their girl) will be invited to attend an exclusive in-person event in August. Leaders will have the chance to connect and network in-person and of course just have fun with their girl! This event is offered free of cost.