Get ready for Early Bird 2022! The Early Bird renewal campaign is an opportunity for current members (that means girls, families, and volunteers) to renew their membership for the upcoming 2021 – 2022 year. Though so much has changed this past year, Girl Scouts has been and continues to be a constant in girls’ lives. Early Bird season is the perfect time to sign up for another year of excitement, connection, and adventure! Girls and troops are eligible to earn some great incentives when they register by June 30, 2021. The Early Bird season runs from April 1 – June 30, 2021.
This year’s Early Bird incentives will include:
- Access to Becoming Me, a members-only virtual event and program series featuring former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama. Members who renew their membership by April 30 will be eligible to register for this amazing opportunity.
- An exclusive Early Bird patch featuring this year’s mascot, the common loon!
- Troops can earn an additional 10 cents/package sold in the 2022 Cookie season by meeting the target per girl average (PGA) and qualifying as an Early Bird troop.
- The chance for troops to win fun contests, including free membership, a free program event, or the chance to have CEO Tish Bolger visit their troop’s virtual meeting!
- Troop leaders will receive a $10 off a $50 purchase or $20 off a $100 purchase to use four times a year, sent via email.
To qualify for the Early Bird incentives, troops need to register at least one troop leader and half of the number of 2020–2021 troop members by June 30, 2021. (Half is based on a troop’s girl memberships as of March 31, 2021.) Troop leaders can check to see how many girls are currently registered in their troop by logging in to MyGS and viewing their roster. New troops that formed between April 1 – June 30, 2021, qualify if they have one troop leader and at least three girls registered for the upcoming membership year. Girl Scout Juliettes who register a mentor and one girl are eligible for all “troop benefits.” Parents and guardians can register and/or renew memberships for anyone in their family.
Why wait? Take the next step on your Girl Scout journey by renewing your membership during Early Bird from April 1 to June 30.