Every girl has the power to speak up for herself and her community to change the world. That’s why the theme of the 2020 Annual Meeting is Every. Voice. Because here at Girl Scouts, girls are given space to share their opinions and vote on issues that matter to them.
Girl Scouts River Valleys’ 2020 Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 29, 2020 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Bloomington, MN.
- 9 am–10 am: Breakfast, information tables, networking, pop-up Girl Scout shop
- 10 am–11:30 am: Business Meeting
- Board members and staff will present about the financial health and goals of Girl Scouts River Valleys and how we’re addressing key factors affecting the organization and its members.
- Voting will take place to elect board officers, directors-at-large, board development committee members, and 2020-2023 National Delegates.
- 11:30 am–12:45 pm: Lunch and award recognitions
- 1 pm–3 pm: Learning sessions
- Adults: workshop on advocacy and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Girls: girl-only session led by the Girl Leadership Board
As a reminder, service unit delegate elections were to be held by each service unit in the fall. Once elected, each delegate and alternate delegate should have submitted the Delegate Submission Form. If you are a delegate or alternate delegate and have not yet completed the form, please do so as soon as possible in order to receive delegate-specific communication and priority registration to the day’s events.
Watch for Annual Meeting registration information in late January. We hope you’ll join us for a day of information sharing, networking, volunteer appreciation, learning, and representing your Girl Scout community!