Cold out? Let’s get out and go! Head out in your neighborhood to earn this limited-edition patch plus a chance for a staycation for your troop at Great Wolf Lodge!
Selling cookies door-to-door is core to the Cookie Program and how it all started! Did you know that traditional door-to-door and family sales are typically more than half of the cookie sale? We know the sale started out chilly, but we’re northerners and we embrace winter. To help warm everyone up, we’re offering every Girl Scout a chance to earn our the “Cold out? It’s snow problem” patch. You won’t be able to buy this patch!
Send us a photo of you out door-to-door (preferably with a cookie customer) and include how your sales went for that day to enter.
Want more opportunities to win the grand prize? Go door-to-door each day of the contest and tell us. You can enter once for each day you sell cookies door-to-door.
- All girls who enter on time will earn the cold out patch.
- One girl’s entry will be randomly chosen for her troop to win a staycation at Great Wolf Lodge in Minneapolis. Maximum value of $1,000.
- Photos must be taken between February 9-19, 2018
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scout River Valleys Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform, wearing Girl Scout apparel or a Girl Scout pin.
- Limit of one entry per girl per day of door-to-door sales. Girls can enter each day they sell cookies door-to-door.
- All Girl Scouts in the photo must be a registered Girl Scouts River Valleys Girl Scout participating in the 2018 Cookie Program.
- Troops led by Girl Scouts River Valleys staff or board members are not eligible for the grand prize.
Enter to Win!
Submissions will be accepted on this page starting Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9 a.m. CST. All entries are due Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 7 p.m. CST. Patches will be included with other rewards at the end of the sale. The grand prize winner will be notified by March 1.
This form closed on February 20, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. CST